Children relive the Last Supper with these wooden figures.
The Last Supper presentation is part of the Paschal Narratives, often given during Lent in preparation for Easter (Luke 22:7-13 & Mark 14:17, 22-24, 26).
Each set includes thirteen figures 3 1/2" tall x 1 1/8" diameter.
This durable set made of turned hardwood is ready to be painted for use in your atrium, home, or school.
Products to help you finish your set:
- Blank Red Booklet (Paschal Narratives)
- Cenacle/Upper Room Diorama (Coming Soon)
- Miniature Water Jug: Pottery, Ceramic (set of 6), Artisan Clay, or White Metal
- Mini Chalice & Paten (Silver) or Mini Chalice & Paten (Brass)
- Mini Crucifix
- Mini Candleholders (Silver) or Mini Candleholders (Brass)
- Birthday Candles: White or Beeswax
- Non-toxic acrylic paint (set of 16)
- All Purpose Paint Brush Value Pack (30 brushes)
This product was previously offered by Atrium Woodworks. View the entire collection.