"And the Word was made Flesh and dwelt among us."
Please allow 2-3 weeks for production of this made-to-order item before shipping.
This sturdy diorama can help children imagine the life of Jesus, from the angel's message to Mary, to Jesus teaching the crowds, to the Resurrection. This is perfect for a family home or small/mobile atrium with children ages 6+.
All dioramas made of high quality 3/8" Baltic Birch plywood. Sold unassembled (with instructions) to reduce shipping costs.
Figures sold separately.
- Small 3D figures (2 3/8") in photos for size reference
- Large 3D Figures (3 7/8") also available for Nativity and Empty Tomb
Unfinished materials are ready for your personal touch and prayerful reflection. Removable backdrops can be painted and changed to represent the biblical scene of your choice!
Infancy Narratives (Nativity):
- Annunciation (Luke 1:26-38)
- Visitation (Luke 1:39-45)
- Adoration of Shepherds (Luke 2:1-20)
- Presentation in the Temple (Luke 2:22-38)
- Adoration of Magi (Matthew 2:1-12)
- Flight into Egypt (Matthew 2:13-15, 19-23)
- Pearl of Great Price
- Found Coin
- Insistent Friend
- Pharisee and Tax Collector
- Forgiving Father
This diorama would not work with sets with many figures such as Good Shepherd or the Wedding Feast.
Empty Tomb, Gospel according to:
- Mark (4 figures): Mary Magdalene, Mary mother of James, Salome, & an Angel
- Matthew (5 figures): Mary Magdalene, Mary, 2 Guards & an Angel
- Luke & John (7 figures): Mary Magdalene, Joanna, Mary mother of James, 2 Angels, Peter, & John
This diorama can also be used for the lives of the Saints, and much more! The only limit is your imagination.
Order as many additional backdrops as you like! Contact Meagen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.973.4977 for bulk discounts on more than 6 backdrops.
To complete your materials, we also offer accessories for miniatures:
- 3 Magi boxes
- Flat bed
- Bed with head & foot board
- 2 baskets and pearl beads
- 2 direction sign
This product was previously offered by Atrium Woodworks as a Mike Kwitowski original design, made by catechist request. View the entire collection.