These blank booklets are ready for your personal touch to turn them into lovely hand-written scripture booklets. These level 2 booklets are in addition to the level 1 booklets, which can be repeated in the level 2 atrium.
Each booklet set comes with a printed line template, a paperclip that won't scratch, plus a name badge label for your front page title.
Booklets are blank, but a photo of a completed booklet is provided for your reference.
- Size: 4.25" wide x 5.5" tall
- Two staples on binding
- 65# card stock cover
- Inside pages of 20# white paper
- Used in Catechesis of the Good Shepherd for Parables, Paschal Mystery, and Infancy Narratives
Contains the following related products:
- Nine Blank Blue Booklets (8 Moral Parables + Good Shepherd with Wolf & Hireling)
- One Blank White Booklet (Infancy Narratives: Flight to Egypt)
- Nine Blank Red Booklets (Additional Paschal Narratives)
Does not include:
- Seven Blank White Booklets for Additional Infancy Narratives
- Eleven Blank Green Booklets for Miracles Stories
See the CGS USA materials manual for details on finishing your booklets. Most materials are available at large craft stores, and we encourage you to SHOP LOCAL.
TIPS FOR CREATING BOOKLETS