"Rejoice with me, for I have found my coin that was lost!"
These 2D figures of the woman and her rejoicing neighbors illustrate the Parable of the Found Coin (Luke 15:8-9).
Per Catechesis of the Good Shepherd guidelines, our Baltic Birch plywood figures are ready to be glued and painted for use in your atrium, home, or school.
The set includes:
- 4" tall x 1/8" thick unpainted Woman seeking coin
- Two 4 1/2" tall x 1/8" thick unpainted Rejoicing Neighbor figures
- Three 1/4" slotted bases (to be attached with glue by catechist)
We encourage you to find materials locally to finish your set and scripture booklet. However if have difficulty accessing shopping, options include:
- Figures only
- Figures + mini-broom
- Figures + mini-broom + blank blue booklet
Examples of products to assist with finishing your figure:
- Gorilla Super Glue Gel or Hot Glue Gun with 30 Glue Sticks
- Miniature 3" Broom (may need multiple for replacements)
- Mini Polished Cobblestone Tile or River Rocks
- Tile Grout (to affix stones)
- Miniature coins from Jerusalem
- Non-toxic acrylic paint (set of 16)
- All Purpose Paint Brush Value Pack (30 brushes)
This product was previously offered by Atrium Woodworks. View the entire collection.