These blank booklets are ready for your personal touch to turn them into lovely hand-written scripture booklets.
Each booklet (or set) comes with a printed line template, a paperclip that won't scratch, plus a name badge label for your front page title.
Booklets are blank, but a photo of a completed booklet is provided for your reference.
Blank booklets can also be used for parents or older children to write their own Bible verses to take home.
- Size: 4.25" wide x 5.5" tall
- Two staples on binding
- 65# card stock cover
- 16 pages of 20# white paper
- Blue is used in Catechesis of the Good Shepherd for Parables
- Black archival ink pen
- Blank Red Booklets (Paschal Mystery)
- Blank White Booklets (Infancy Narratives)
- Blank Booklets (Level 1)
- Blank Booklets (Level 2)
- Scripture Booklets Cabinet
TIPS FOR CREATING BOOKLETS
On scrap paper, plan out which verse(s) to write on which page before you start writing.
Use the same Bible translation that your church uses for worship (Catholic: New American Bible, Episcopal: New Revised Standard Version, etc).
Check out our blog post on how to learn calligraphy (or fancy writing).