"Go out, therefore, into the main roads and invite to the feast whomever you find."
These 2D figures of the King & 9 Wedding Guests illustrate the Parable of the Wedding Feast (Matthew 13:1-13), to help older children understand the universal invitation to the Kingdom of Heaven, and also consider how to prepare their own hearts.
Per Catechesis of the Good Shepherd guidelines, our Baltic Birch plywood figures are ready to be glued and painted for use in your atrium, home, or school.
The set includes :
- Ten 5" tall x 3" wide x 1/8" thick unpainted Guest & King figures
- Ten 1/4" slotted bases included to be attached with glue by catechist
We encourage you to find materials locally to finish your set and scripture booklet. However if have difficulty accessing shopping, options include:
- Figures only
- Figures + blank blue booklet
Products to assist with finishing your figure:
- Blank Blue Booklet (Parables)
- Banquet Hall & Table (Coming Soon)
- Gorilla Super Glue Gel or Hot Glue Gun with 30 Glue Sticks
- Non-toxic acrylic paint (set of 16)
- All Purpose Paint Brush Value Pack (30 brushes)
This product was previously offered by Atrium Woodworks. View the entire collection.