Based on the scripture booklets cabinet in the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd Level 2 Rome Atrium, we offer two sizes to fit either bound books (4.75" x 6.5") or cardstock booklets (4.25" x 5.5"). Please allow 3-4 weeks for production of this item before shipping.
Ships assembled and unfinished. Awaits your loving touch.
Comes with printed finishing suggestions. You can finish with child-safe oil or non-toxic acrylic paint. To replicate the "large bound book" appearance, you can upholster the cabinet door with cloth or leather. See the CGS USA level 2 materials manual for more details on scripture verses and photos of the Rome original.
- Large cabinet for bound books
- Small cabinet for cardstock booklets
Items to help you finish this material:
- Set of blank booklets sold separately: 16 blue (parables), 8 white (infancy narratives), 10 red (pascual narratives), 11 green (miracles)
- Center for Children and Theology offers printed Scripture Booklets for level 2 (5.5" x 6.5": contact Meagen at email@example.com to request a deeper cabinet to fit this set)
- CGS USA sells bound Little Gospels that are listed as 4.75"x6.5"