"O God be merciful to me, a sinner."
These 2D figures illustrate the Parable of the Pharisee & the Tax Collector (Luke 18:9-24), helping prepare children for humility in prayer, and the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
Per Catechesis of the Good Shepherd guidelines, our Baltic Birch plywood figures are ready to be glued and painted for use in your atrium, home, or school.
The set includes two 1/8" thick unpainted figures:
- Tax Collector
Two 1/4" slotted bases included to be attached with glue by catechist.
Products to assist with finishing your figure set:
- Blank Blue Booklet (Parables)
- Temple Diorama (Coming Soon)
- Gorilla Super Glue Gel or Hot Glue Gun with 30 Glue Sticks
- Non-toxic Acrylic Paint (Set of 16)
- All Purpose Paint Brush Value Pack (30 Brushes)
This product was previously offered by Atrium Woodworks. View the entire collection.