Young children are drawn by the love of the Good Shepherd.
Children will use these figures over and over to contemplate parables of the Kingdom of God.
These durable figures are made of 1/8" thick baltic birch plywood. They may need some finish sanding, and will be glued and painted by the catechist.
This product has been created at the request of catechists who need to replace individuals figures in a set. Purchase full sets of figures when starting your CGS atrium.
Each figure includes 1/4" thick slotted bases:
- Large Good Shepherd - 6 1/2" tall
- Small Good Shepherd- 4" tall
- Sheep with head raised - 2 5/16" tall
- Sheep with head bent - 1 5/8" tall
- Hireling - 5 2/4" tall
- Wolf - 2 3/16" tall
See the CGS USA materials manual for details on finishing your set. Most materials are available at large craft stores, and we encourage you to SHOP LOCAL.
As examples, here are links to related products that can help you finish your set:
- Blank Blue Booklets
- Good Shepherd Sheepfold
- Non-toxic acrylic paint (set of 16)
- All Purpose Paint Brush Value Pack (30 brushes)
- Eucharistic Presence of Good Shepherd (Familiar Figures)
- Eucharistic Presence of Good Shepherd (International Figures)
This product was previously offered by Atrium Woodworks. View the entire collection.