"The sheep hear his voice, as he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out."
The sheepfold is used with 2D figures of the sheep and shepherd to illustrate the parable of the Good Shepherd (John 10).
Because you can use multiple types of material to finish the sheepfold, we offer variations on the base:
- Blank disk: 14 3/4" diameter x 3/8" thick made of plywood. Finish with sheepfold made of rocks or other free-standing materials.
- Disk and Table: finish with felt for Eucharistic Presence.
- Disk with 12 fenceposts (assembly required). Disk has 12 pre-drilled holes for fenceposts: 2 1/2" x 3/8" diameter made of hardwood dowels. Each fencepost has 2 pre-drilled holes for twine.
Products to help you finish your set:
- Good Shepherd Figure Set
- Non-toxic acrylic paint (set of 16)
- All Purpose Paint Brush Value Pack (30 brushes)
- Eucharistic Presence of Good Shepherd (Familiar Figures)
- Eucharistic Presence of Good Shepherd (International Figures)