"And who is my neighbor?"
These 2D figures illustrate the Parable of the Good Samaritan (Luke 10:30-36), helping children grasp the importance of treating others with mercy.
Per Catechesis of the Good Shepherd guidelines, our Baltic Birch plywood figures are ready to be glued and painted for use in your atrium, home, or school.
The set includes seven 1/8" thick unpainted figures (heights from 3" to 4 1/2"):
- Good Samaritan
- Hurt Traveler
Seven 1/4" slotted bases included to be attached with glue by catechist.
We encourage you to find materials locally to finish your set and scripture booklet. However if have difficulty accessing shopping, options include:
- Figures only
- Figures + sign to Jericho & Jerusalem
- Figures + sign + blank blue booklet
- Figures + blank blue booklet
Products to assist with finishing your figure set:
- Blank Blue Booklet (Parables)
- Good Samaritan Inn, Ramped Road & Signpost (Coming Soon)
- Gorilla Super Glue Gel or Hot Glue Gun with 30 Glue Sticks
- Non-toxic Acrylic Paint (Set of 16)
- All Purpose Paint Brush Value Pack (30 Brushes)
This product was previously offered by Atrium Woodworks. View the entire collection.