"How often must I forgive?"
These 2D figures of the master and the two debtors illustrate the Parable of the Forgiven Servant (Matthew 18:23-33), which helps children learn to forgive as they have been forgiven.
Per Catechesis of the Good Shepherd guidelines, our Baltic Birch plywood figures are ready to be glued and painted for use in your atrium, home, or school.
The set includes three figures 3" to 4 1/2" tall x 1/8" wide:
- Forgiven Servant
- Servant's Debtor
We encourage you to find materials locally to finish your set and scripture booklet. However if have difficulty accessing shopping, options include:
- Figures only
- Figures + blank blue booklet
Products to assist with finishing your figure:
- Blank Blue Booklet (Parables)
- Debtor's Diorama (Coming Soon)
- Gorilla Super Glue Gel or Hot Glue Gun with 30 Glue Sticks
- Non-toxic acrylic paint (set of 16)
- All Purpose Paint Brush Value Pack (30 brushes)
This product was previously offered by Atrium Woodworks. View the entire collection.