"And the Word was made Flesh and dwelt among us."
This set is perfect for a family faith environment with children ages 3+. We try to keep this item in stock. If made-to-order, please allow up to 6 weeks for production of this before shipping. Make sure to download the free backdrop template as an outline for your artwork.
Children - and those who are young at heart - will meditate deeply on the Nativity. Make each moment of this amazing story of salvation come to life with the work of your own hands. Set contains the following items that can be purchased individually:
- Multi-use house with five backdrops
- Home Nativity - Large 3D figures (3 9/16" H) ready to paint
Bookmark with scripture citations
Sold separately as options to complete your set:
- Five Infancy Narratives Printable Backdrops from Majella Store
- Five blank white booklets to write your own scriptures
- Accessories for miniatures
More details about your Home Nativity Set:
Your family will love painting these large 3D figures (3 9/16") to enjoy for years to come. Figures can be reused between scenes. Set contains:
- 5 women/angels: Mary, Elizabeth, Anna, Gabriel, Angel to Shepherds
- 8 men: Joseph, 3 Magi, 3 Shepherds, Simeon
- Baby Jesus
- Toddler Jesus
Each set also contains a bookmark with scripture citations. Telling each scene in the Nativity story helps children see how the Incarnation of God was revealed to different people in different ways over time.
The three-sided house is made of high quality 3/8" Baltic Birch plywood. It ships assembled and finished with child-safe butcher block oil.
Five removable backdrops can be painted (or modge podge a print) for each Infancy Narrative (Nativity):
- Annunciation (Luke 1:26-38)
- Visitation (Luke 1:39-45)
- Adoration of Shepherds (Luke 2:1-20)
- Presentation in the Temple (Luke 2:22-38)
- Adoration of Magi (Matthew 2:1-12)
Warning: may contain small parts that pose a choking hazard to children under 3.
This product was previously offered by Atrium Woodworks as a Mike Kwitowski original design, made by catechist request. View the entire collection.