Experience scents inspired by the Mystery of the Incarnation with a set of essential oil blends and balms made by South Elm Farm.
Each set contains three essential oil blends that make great holiday gifts:
- Balm of Gilead: Balsam, Cedarwood, Cypress and Spearmint
- Myrrh, Fir needle, and tangerine
- Frankincense, Spruce, Cypress and orange
All oils and salves are properly diluted and ready for immediate use. Sets of three may be a made-to-order item if stock is low.
They are great sensory tools for catechesis and inspire lively discussion. Use during Advent, Christmas, or any time you want to remember the Mystery of the Incarnation.
Choose which variation you would like for your set:
- Essential Oil Blend in a 5ml roller - mixed with carrier oil and ready-to-use
- Essential Oil Blend in 5ml dropper -mixed with carrier oil and ready-to-use for aromatherapy, bath and body crafting, candle or salve making
- Salve 1oz - Essential Oil Blend mixed with carrier oil and beeswax for skin
For first use or use in catechetical presentations: smell first, ask about allergies, and use oil blends or salve on a small area of skin to test.
DISCLAIMERS: These products are home-produced in small batches. Not for medical use. Not for topical use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. Essential oils must be diluted with carrier oils before use on skin. Not an official CGSUSA material.