"The sheep hear his voice, as he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out."
The sheepfold is used with 2D figures to illustrate the parable of the Good Shepherd (John 10). We try to keep the 15" x 3/8" sheepfold in stock ready to ship.
15" x 3/8" sheepfolds can also be made with a gate.
Because you can use multiple types of material to finish the sheepfold based on the presentation, we offer variations on the 15" base:
- Blank Disk: Finish with sheepfold made of rocks or other free-standing materials. Finish with felt for Eucharistic Presence (table sold separately or included in the Eucharistic Presence Set).
- Disk with 12 Fenceposts (assembly required). Disk has 12 pre-drilled holes for fenceposts: 2 3/4" x 3/8" diameter made of hardwood dowels. Each fencepost has 2 pre-drilled holes for twine.
- Disk with 13 Fenceposts (assembly required). Disk has 13 pre-drilled holes for fenceposts: 2 3/4" x 3/8" diameter made of hardwood dowels. One hole is offset and drilled to make your gate. Each fencepost has 2 pre-drilled holes for twine.
Additional materials to help you finish your set:
- Sheepfold - Small Altar Table
- Good Shepherd - Eucharistic Presence Set
- Good Shepherd Figure Set
Eucharistic Presence of Good Shepherd (Familiar Figures)
- Eucharistic Presence of Good Shepherd (International Figures)
- Eucharistic Presence Storage Box
- Wolf and Hireling Figures
This product was previously offered by Atrium Woodworks. View the entire collection.