Where did Jesus walk?
Photos of finished pin map included for your reference; map and tray not included. Booklets and labels are shipped blank.
- Four regions (4 pins)
- Principal Cities (15 pins)
- Mountains, deserts, and waterways (13 pins)
- Custom # of pins (up to 32)
Custom Pins: Some atria use additional cities (22), or combine topography & regions into one map (17). You can also create a mute map with all 32 pins, which includes a second tin box. Please indicate the number of custom pins in shipping comments.
The items for these unfinished pin map bases were assembled by a catechist for use with Catechesis of the Good Shepherd Level 2. This is not an official CGS USA material.
The unfinished base includes the following items listed in the Level 2 Materials Manual:
- Blank 5.5" x 8.5" booklet (green)
- Line guide, name badge label, and no-scratch paper clips
- Half sheet of 65# cardstock for labels (color may vary)
- Yellow-tipped quilting pins (stuck in a cork for safety)
- Hinged tinplate box (3.75" x 2.45" x 0.8") to hold finished pins
- 3/8" wooden or cork base for pins (size and shape may vary from photo based on availability)
- 8.5" x 11" white foam board as map base
Items to help you finish your pin maps: