Need just a miniature table for your CGS atrium, Waldorf play, fairy garden, or doll house? We can help!
We try to keep individual tables in stock. This unfinished table stands 2" L x 1.5" W x ~1.25" H for use with the Found Coin or Visitation presentations.
These tables may be used with the following materials (sold separately):
See our full collection of Just the Table.
Options (tables named for their CGS presentation):
- Cenacle Table (for 2-3/8" figures) - 8" x 3" x 1.25"
- Cenacle Table (for 3-7/8" figures) - 10.5" x 3" x 1.75"
- Merchant Table - 2" x 3" x ~1.25"
- Sheepfold - Small Altar Table
- 10 Bridesmaids Table - 3" x 6" x ~2.75"
The table ships unassembled. To assemble:
- Test the fit of the 4 legs into the table top. Adjust before gluing.
- Put a drop of glue on one end of the table leg.
- Firmly push the table leg into the holes in the table top.
- Flip the table upright and gently adjust legs until even.
- Push down on the top for 20-30 seconds for glue to set.
- Wipe off any excess glue using a wet cloth.
- Allow glue to dry according to package instructions before painting or staining.
This product was previously offered by Atrium Woodworks. View the entire collection.