Have you ordered or built a Bible & Parousia Box for your CGS level III atrium? It should include: hinged box with two compartments, 4" wooden circle, and 4" wooden cross.
1. Create a prayerful work space, thanking God for this opportunity to be a co-creator in the Kingdom.
2. You can paint the world on the circle, or print this NASA image of the Earth. Source: https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/africa-and-europe-from-a-million-miles-away
3. Let paint dry overnight. Glue the circle and cross to the top of the box with wood glue. Example: https://www.amazon.com/Gorilla-Wood-Glue-ounce-Bottle/dp/B00HDM9I3S
The last steps will reduce stains and splinters over time, but are not strictly necessary to use your materials.
4. Optional: Use fine grit sandpaper to get a very smooth surface. Example: https://www.amazon.com/3M-19093-2-625-Inch-3-75-Inch-Drywall/dp/B0077AL08C
5. Optional: Seal your box with shellac. How to shellac: https://www.bobvila.com/articles/how-to-shellac-wood/
You can find directions to make the cards for this work in the CGS USA Materials Manual, available online to members in formation: https://www.cgsusa.org/connect/become-a-member/
Enjoy using the Bible & Parousia Box to reflect on God's plan, since the beginning of time, to bring all of creation to the fullness of life. May we respond with joy!